Saturday, October 17, 2009

First days

Ok, so some of you might know my computer was kinda messed up for awhile so I havent been able to upload pics,vids etc.. Well its back up and workin so here it is.

The first days I got here, my roommate said he was goin to throw a lil party to welcome me. He invited some of his friends but only some of them spoke english, so I was abit nervous to meet them but excited. So here are a few pics of the day of the party.

First in the mornin we needed to go out of town abit to a chocolate store were u can buy blocks of chocolate. Here's the wallart outside the store.

(the helmet is because we took the scooter)

After Getting the chocolate we headed to a girl named Eliza's house. Her mom cooked the food for the party so we had to go pick it up. She lives kinda far in a nice area with a great view.

Driving up to Eliza house-


View from close to her house-



On our way back home from picking up the food-


Once gettin home the food needed to be warmed up and served.


Sitting around waiting for the people to show up was gettin me soo nervous lol. Anways the door bell rang and people starting showing up. Everyone got comfortable and ate plenty of food. I got only to talk to some of the people, since not everyone spoke english but overall it was good night and everyone was nice and welcoming to me.

Here's some names and pics-names from left to right

Francesca, Domizia (in black), Piero, Giovanni, Stefania


Luigi, Daniela (his sister)- bf of Eliza, & Eliza (her mom cooked the food)


Luca, Francesca, and Angelo lol


That's about all that happened that night. Smiled big and tried to talk with people :) Now that its been a whole month since Ive been here these people are now friends :P
There are more people who weren't able to come to the little party that I have meet since then and become friends with. You will see more pics of them as time goes on.

Well that's all for this postin, took a few weeks to get up but its done now :) I'll get started on the next post, plenty more to share.


-Angel D.

No comments:

Post a Comment